[permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:20:18 EST 2009

They abound in all our posts.
We have to humble ourselves to the reactions/responses we get and keep on
communicating.
It's the only way it's done.
The other route is the Tower of Babel, is it not?
Before we go to politically correct speech, best to understand the
limitations of learned phrases, and commonly search for new terms.
Building up language is ever the way of friendship, collegiality, community,
is it not?