[permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 16:08:38 EST 2009

I was thinking this last to be an opener for a great can of worms!
Yum!
My main theme for these times revolves around such concepts as:

the importance of having the goal in mind
that the end does not justify the means
and
goals are being used to mask means that are the true goals of legislators.

a very netherly topic indeed.

One I've put much research into lately.

Email me off list if you feel the urge...