[permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 16:02:35 EST 2009

Lee Flier wrote:

>Science is a means to an end, and if you don't have the end in mind -
"cultivation and perfection of human beings" or "care of the earth/care
of people," then you will practice very poor science.

I could probably take you to task about this perception of science, but I liked where our conversation was headed before these last two addenda better, so I won't.

Tripp

-Chinese proverb