[permaculture] the gardener's shadow falls both ways

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 13 01:14:42 EST 2009

The observer changes what is observed.
If there are many, it is different than if there are few.
And, granted this could be valuable and uplifting!

I agree that the interconnectedness of all things, aliveness and abundance
are uplifting.

But what you think is inherently practical and here and now and the beauty
of what we can observe right in front of us might not be the same as what I
think is inherently practical and here and now and the beauty of what we can
observe right in front of us...

The intimacy of people with plants is something of particular value. And yes
there is a conversation.
And it's in the hear and now...
Mainly, it's a willingness to listen to plants.
To 'see' plants.
And, it's a great cure for those whose hearts have been broken by the
standardizing forces of society...