[permaculture] not nice nano news

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 20:38:36 EST 2009

Those awful Morgellons (we were chatting about earlier) might come from GMO's but then again, this web site suggests they come from nano particles...

This is not a nice news article. In fact, it's rather nasty:

http://www.willthomasonline.net/willthomasonline/Nano_Chemtrails.html

If you look at this article carefully, you will find a couple of paragraphs which carry, in my estimation, a deep and bitter irony:

The EPA says that each gallon of gasoline produces 19.4 pounds of CO2. Each gallon of diesel produces 22.2 pounds of CO2.

Total it up and routine operations by a military bigger than all other world militaries combined puts more than 48 billion tons of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere every year. Nearly half that total could be eliminated by ending the wars against Iraq and Afghanistan. [TomDispatch.com June 16/07; huffingtonpost.com Oct 29/07]

In the interests of perspective,

Frances