[permaculture] deep mulch in Mediterannean climates. don't forget Jean Pain

Stephen Brennan thebrenmeister at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 21:20:38 EST 2009

Using torents is very easy.

1 Downlaod a free Torrent downloading program - I recommend the excellent
uTorrent (http://www.utorrent.com/) <http://www.utorrent.com/%29>.
2.Fiind files you want to download (use google or torrentz.com for
example...simply type what your looking for plus torrent at the end, if
using google i.e permaculture design manual torrent) Click the appropriate
link and look for download button.
it should open automatically in utorrent.

You have to open utorrent when you start your computer and it will do the
rest.

Thats pretty much it.

best of luck

Stephen Brennan