[permaculture] Jethro Tull

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:22:51 EST 2009

Hey Tripp,

I was impressed with your acumen.  And fascinated to learn something about
JT.
Great thing about 'group think', once we can surrender ourselves to the
process, is that we can put our best together.
Just one word of warning: though this piece might be true, I would not like
to take wikipedia for cash on all matters, particularly those that are hotly
debated. I doubt this warning has relevance here, but taking my opportunity
to mention it.

Frances