[permaculture] Not soy good for you - info. sources

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 9 20:15:03 EST 2009

SArjuna at aol.com wrote:
> Stephan Brennan asked for the sources of the info. I shared about soy.
> (Back on 11/10.   I'm way behind on e-mail.)
>
> As I said in what I wrote, the information is from Sally Fallon, Mary Enig
> and Susan Weed.     I didn't keep specific resource info.   But if you
> Google those names + soy I'm sure you'll find lots of good reading.

I Xposted an article 2-3 weeks ago from Boing-Boing by Lisa Katayama
about good and bad soy. Good=unprocessed/made in to traditional Asian
foods (tamari/natto/tempeh/tofu/miso), processed=soy doodles/soy
hotdogs/various meat replacement foods soy protein powder/etc.
(some in this category deserve further research, i.e. many products
found in credible natural foods stores).