[permaculture] permaculture wiki

mIEKAL aND qazingulaza at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 12:43:09 EST 2009

There is a full install of mediawiki with a lot of work put into it at:

http://www.permaculture.info/index.php/Main_Page

Not sure who's moderating this, but it could easily be a good backbone
for accumulating content if some sort of spam proof authentication was
installed.  I removed spam from about 25 pages but there is still a
lot more in there.  All that's really needed is some momentum to post
content to it.

~mIEKAL