[permaculture] US National Permaculture Conference

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 8 20:52:20 EST 2009

Scott Pittman wrote:
> Thank you Isabel for writing the scammers at Permaculture University - if
> everyone on this list would expose them for what they are at
> www.permacultureuniversitycostarica.org perhaps it would slow down the
> process.  I am going to see what I can do legally when I am in Costa Rica in
> January.  I have found that just shining light on such scam artists is
> usually enough to get them hide under another rock.

I hope this is not another organization like the one in France that
Larry had such a time with. Might be good to contact people who have
actually been there for their feedback.

It does seem to be lacking in basic information about what they do there
and what the quality and safety of their accomodations. Don't they have
to register with some agency, government or other, and could that be a
source of information about them worth pursuing?