[permaculture] regional pc gathering list

Keith D Johnson keithdj at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 8 12:27:17 EST 2009

We actually have hard copy of the entire back issue set though the earliest are photocopies only. We still sell complete back issue sets of #1-#73 for $360 (in the US).
I wonder, too, whether such a list of gatherings would have much practical value.
As Rhonda Baird mentioned earlier we are aiming to host a regional gathering in Bloomington IN in 2010.
In the meantime we have scheduled a Great Unleashing for Transition Bloomington on April 24, 2010.
Keith