[permaculture] Thousands comment on Monsanto's planned Idaho mine - Yahoo! News

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 7 04:50:57 EST 2009

This is the famous Idaho black rock phosphate, a prime soil amendment -
instead of leaving it alone so it can be conserved and made available
for use by generations of America's sustainable and organic farmers,
corrupt elements in our society choose instead to turn it into
herbicide, the ultimate irony, the ultimate insult to Our Earth. Nature
put the phosphate there for plants, the monsanto steals it to eradicate
plants. Read the whole article and be be informed.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091125/ap_on_bi_ge/us_monsanto_mine_comments
Thousands comment on Monsanto's planned Idaho mine - Yahoo! News

"BOISE, Idaho – A proposed Monsanto Co. phosphate mine slated to produce
ingredients for Roundup weedkiller ...."

Shocking!