[permaculture] YourClimate.TV

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 7 03:11:04 EST 2009

Permaculture Cooperative wrote:

> I dont know much about this and havent been able to get it to work
> it looks like the Danish have organised their own Climate Camp TV
> will make a Permaculture.TV channel once it starts working *or I can get it
> to work

So, I assume, once you get it working, we might get to watch Climate
Camp TV at Permaculture.TV? I have linked your your website from my farm
blog (need to make sure its still working):
http://venaurafarm.blogspot.com

Be sure to tell them about mankind-caused climate chang factors like the
burning off of natural gas from the oil wells in the Nigerian Delta; you
can see it from space. And lately the burning over of the tropical
rainforest in Indonesia to prepare land for growing timber for the paper
industry (doubtless to print all the junk mail you get in your US Mail
box each week and for unwanted crap inserts in newspapers (they should
all go digital, want hardcopy, print it yourself) - see this:
[Indonesia, in this case]
Rainforests turned into smoldering ruins - CNN.com
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/12/06/indonesia.burning.rainforest/index.html

Good going, Nicholas.

Cheers,

LL