[permaculture] Question-is there a USA NATIONAL conference???

Rhonda rk.baird at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 6 17:30:42 EST 2009

More regional gatherings!

I am excited to be collaborating with a group of people to bring the first regional permaculture gathering I know of to the Midwest (I trust others will correct me, if I am wrong).

Mid-September 2010, Bloomington, Indiana.

Rhonda

  Permaculture Designer & Teacher
Editorial Services
Fiber Arts

  This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended for the person/entity to whom it was originally addressed. Any use by others is strictly prohibited.