[permaculture] Permaculture Knowledge Ecosysterm! very important

Nicollas permactiviste at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 11:35:32 EST 2009

Interesting,

if i've understood correctly, the innovation (w.r.t wikipedia) is the
businnes plan based on "on demand printed books" based on free/libre
colaborative contents, who's base should be tagari books and experiences,

in such a system, people could buy books on techniques, design ideas,
experiences in their country, or similar climat, or about livestock, etc.

These kinds of books would form the long tail, with a few hits (PDM, intro
to PC) representing a lot of downloads.

It would be quite amazing, but it requires a lot of mind shifts and
contributions and semantic knowledge and ...

Nicollas