[permaculture] 3rd ethic; was: What I hope to achieve from this list ?

Jeff toobeeorknottoobee at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 14:34:16 EST 2009

Evan, I had the opposite conclusion which is that the 2nd and 3rd ethics
are only elaborations of the first. That if the first ethic was embodied
the others would simply fall in line. I also want to express
appreciation for your inputs on the various threads, I very much think
that you bring balance and I always "get" what you are saying. You are
up against generational issues for sure. Wouldn't it be cool to have a
permaculture textbook that was mostly illustrations with minimal copy
text so that translation was easy? I love to read but even more I love
to look at detailed drawings. And of course it would have to be copy
left. Wouldn't that be a great project? -Jeff