[permaculture] 3rd ethic; was: What I hope to achieve from this list ?

Lawrence F. London, Jr. venaurafarm at bellsouth.net
Fri Dec 4 04:46:33 EST 2009

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:
> Evan Schoepke wrote:
>> It also acts as a safe guard against permaculture being used
>> solely for individualistic ends (the so called middle class hobby smear).
>
> Can you elaborate on this?
>
> what the hell is "the so called middle class hobby smear"
> hobby smear? outlandish..
>
> So, you say _who_ owns it? and individuals cannot do _what_ with it?
>
> .. seems the previous "commie entitlement" ownership and ordinary
> individuals not in the loop can't do whatever they want with it applies.
>
> permaculture can't be used "for individualistic ends" (amazing
> statement) as individuals can't do whatever they want with it solely in
> their own lives and on their own property, can't even think about it any
> way they choose
>
> seems like commie disenfranchisement
>
> not expecting a reply but would be interested in one

Evan's and Nicolas' broadsides against Bill and Bill's methods and
anyone's adherence to legal rights associated with ownership of personal
commercial works and copyright in general, to protect the livelihoods of
authors and that permaculture, as holy religious dictum, not to be
owned, used or transformed by mere mortals seems counter to individual
property rights and individual creative incentive.