[permaculture] Saving the Planet with Permaculture - My Last Post for a While

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 00:21:54 EST 2009

Permaculture Cooperative wrote:

>as far as I can tell, the 10 000 Trees Strategy for global or planetary
>permaculture is the ONLY geo-engineering solution possible

Surely I'm missing something here since Darren Doherty's work with the Yeoman's Keyline plow clearly demonstrates the superiority of carbon sequestration in soils versus trees.  On the order of 20 times as fast and effective, I believe.

The use of the word 'only', especially in caps, always seems to suggest its own demise.

Not that I'm not gunning for 10,000 trees before I die...

Have fun in Copenhagen!

Tripp out.

-Chinese proverb