[permaculture] Great Doc. on American Anarchism featuring Starhawk

ktho at comcast.net ktho at comcast.net
Thu Dec 3 18:56:32 EST 2009

It's been my experience with the very few authentic anarchists I've met,
that they are more capable of self-governance than most human beings. In
many ways it think, the Founding Fathers were hoping for a nation of people
who were capable of self-governance. Maybe they got a few of them, anyway.

Kathleen