[permaculture] overly optimistic permaculture

Robert Waldrop bwaldrop at cox.net
Thu Dec 3 18:43:12 EST 2009

I spoke with someone from a Hopi permaculture project at the financial
permaculture gathering in 2008.  He said they often used stones as mulch
to preserve water, also instead of raised beds, they often used pits.

Bob Waldrop, Oklahoma City
www.energyconservationinfo.org
www.barkingfrogspermaculture.org