[permaculture] arid soil building

Scott Vlaun scott at moosepondarts.com
Thu Dec 3 16:34:09 EST 2009

Sounds like a great project. I've heard of excellent results on fruit
crops, especially against fungal diseases, with aerobic compost tea
which can be generated on site. A good brewer is bit of a project to
make though and a commercial 10 gallon unit goes for about 400 US, so
no cheap fix there. I think we're going to finally buy one after
talking about making one for a few years.

I think there are ways of making "char" fairly cleanly.

Scott Vlaun
Moose Pond Arts+Ecology
Design Solutions for a Sustainable Future

450 Main Street, Studio 2
Norway, Maine 04268
http://www.moosepondarts.com
207-739-2409 Studio