[permaculture] What I hope to achieve from this list ?

Permaculture Cooperative permaculturecoop at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 15:50:02 EST 2009

hi LL and others

my understanding of the function of this list is that it's about the ideal
and practice of permaculture

my hopes for what I want to achieve participating in this list are
transparent i.e Permaculture TV, Permaculture Cooperatives, Gaia
Permaculture etc
http://gaiapermaculture.com/people/niccolo/profile
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/permaculturetv
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/permaculturecooperative
http://gaiapermaculture.com/projects/gaiapermaculture

could we debate the issues and refrain from the Ad Hominem attacks on myself
and Evan, and other dissenters from the "permaculture mainstream" ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem>shouldn't we be trying to find
answers to such questions as "Can Ecological Agriculture Feed 9 Billion
People" instead of expending energy and time on personal attacks?
http://monthlyreview.org/091123pretty.php

in my view, the Masdar City project is NOT permaculture because it neglects
Fair Share. It's a walled-city for elites. If you disagree, then please
explain why ?

--
Nicholas Roberts & Kirstie Stramler

skype permaculturecoop