[permaculture] four-bevel surveyor's scale - anyone?

rafter sass rafter at liberationecology.org
Thu Dec 3 15:26:35 EST 2009

Hey folks,

Does anyone know a source for a  4-bevel flat surveyor's scale?
I'm following up on one of Darren Doherty's recommendations for a
field kit:

Scale Ruler - Flat Four Scale - 1:100, 1:125, 1:250, 1:500

I've searched high and low, and the scales I find that have anything
like those
scale ratios are triangular (and therefore a pain to carry around in
the field),
while the flat four-bevel scales that I find are for engineers and/or
architects - not surveyors - and thus
have different scale ratio systems.

Darren? Anybody?

Thanks!