[permaculture] Svar: Re: Genetic Glass Ceiling

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:05:36 EST 2009

I am a little confused by Morgellons.
I personally don't believe that people should eat any food that has a toxic
load.
I.E., only food grown without pesticides is worth eating, in my books.
In a store, that usually means organic or transitional.
Why support the poisoning of the land?

As to which crops are gmo, that is something to look up vis a vis U.S.
Information would be different in Canada.
I have been a part of a GE free group and could at some point access this
information, though.
Perhaps, though, it would be more fruitful were you to look up your local GE
free group.
They may need your voice to count in the resistance to more GMO crops, as
well as the attempt to rescind permissions for those that exist.
There is a very telling piece in the film "The World According to Monsanto".
They show a VP Bush at the Monsanto plant. The scientist is indicating that
it is up to the govt. to create the rules for permission to grow these
crops.
And the govt. in the person of Bush is expressing only that they are in 'the
deregulation business'.
An incredible moment.  On film.

Frances