[permaculture] Svar: Re: Genetic Glass Ceiling

fdnokes at hotmail.com fdnokes at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 00:56:02 EST 2009

Yes, it certainly is serious, isn't it?
But, as Thierry mentioned in his previous email the Corporation has the
personality of a psychopath.
And, the govt. agencies are in bed with them while the nation snoozes and/or
watches t.v.

That's why it's hard to figure why the intelligent portion of the population
that fancies itself as more awake or aware has not made more of an issue of
gmo's -- their implementation, their lack of labeling...
I guess that would be because we were brought up to trust scientists.
We thought they were free of the 'he who pays the piper calls the tune'
syndrome.

That's why Europe won't touch Canada's flax seed! Because it has been
contaminated by gmo's.
(Yes, the same gmo's that someone has been sued for having them grow on his
land  -- as you can clearly see, the lawsuit should be on the other foot!
in spades!)

Frances