[permaculture] Fwd: Permaculture TV - The Real Dirt On Farmer John

Tripp Tibbetts slowfoodguy at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 2 12:37:51 EST 2009

Lawrence F. London, Jr. wrote:

"Kathleens ideas for agriculture education reform are interesting."

Let me go on the record and say that Kathleen does indeed have some wonderful ideas about agricultural education reform.  Some of her thoughts prompted an evening's worth of discussion in our house a couple of nights ago.

It's the smarmy disrespect I could do without...not the Kathleen bit.

-Chinese proverb