[permaculture] On the pain of desiring land

Kevin Topek ktopek at att.net
Tue Dec 1 21:15:43 EST 2009

Christopher Nesbitt also wrote this line.

"Nothing much grows there, some oak, some pines. It looks like Texas."

To which part of Texas are you referring, Christopher? Do you imagine
Texas to be a vast wasteland. It most certainly is not! Currently I'm
awash in flood waters. Texans do not appreciate being denigrated.

Kevin Topek, native Texan and damn proud of it