[permaculture] Trends in America

Margaret L. Wilson booldawgs at frontiernet.net
Wed Oct 29 16:14:25 EDT 2008

I think there are many of us that have land that we will need to share in
the future (near and distant) with people with skills and work ethic.  I
have been working on my 54 acres for 6 years now and it is nowhere near a
finished product.  I have had several employees over the last few years.
None of them would be allowed to live here or be a renter.
Margaret
http://farfarawayfarm.blogspot.com/