[permaculture] low pressure faucets

Rain Tenaqiya raincascadia at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 24 11:39:56 EDT 2008

It turns out that a lot (or most) of the new faucets have flow restriction built in and are made for systems with 40 or 60 psi.  I am trying to figure out how to alter the ones I have, but doing this will possibly cause leaks as there is little wiggle room.  My only options seem to be to try to find the few suitable faucets that have no or removable flow-restricting aerators, to get a faucet from another country without as much bureaucracy, or to install a pump (which I hate).

Rain