[permaculture] what about lubrication?

Scott Pittman scott at permaculture.org
Mon Mar 31 13:59:12 EDT 2008

Just this final word and I am done.

On January 24, 2008 David Fridley presented his "The Myth of Biofuels" in
Santa Cruz, California.  Before this date a letter was sent out to a mailing
list of progressives in the city asking them to boycott the presentation and
calling Mr. Fridley, in so many words, "a lying shill for the oil industry".

In this letter David Blume challenged David Fridley to a debate "anytime,
any place".

Fortunately most people saw through this self serving attempt to shut up a
voice that raises serious questions about the whole biofuel hype.  David
Fridley has put his presentation on an open source video, I highly recommend
that everyone view his very articulate and well documented arguments.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org