[permaculture] Cabbage Maggots cont'd

Dieter Brand diebrand at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 04:29:33 EDT 2008

Steve,

  It isn't really peat, it is the kind of potting substrate commercially available
  around here, which I think may include peat.  I didn't actually go to see what
  it contains.  I just used the word peat for want of a better description.

  For the future, I intend to make leaf compost so I won't have to rely on
  outside resources.  But there are so many other things to do.  Apart from
  seeds and this potting substrate, I have had no external inputs for 6 years.

  Dieter

  steveread <steveread at free.fr> wrote:

I was a little concerned to hear that Deiter was using Peat but maybe these concerns are unjustififed?

Kenavo,

Steve

Directeur de l 'Université Populaire de Permaculture
Biographie (SteveR) http://permacultureinstitute.pbwiki.com/

2008-03-2606:57:08

permaculture mailing list
permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org
Subscribe or unsubscribe here:
Google command to search archives:

quick protége votre Vie Privée !
Le seul moteur de recherches qui efface vos informations personnelles.

Essayer Ixquick
http://us.ixquick.com/fra/?cat=web&query=