[permaculture] biofuels

Brooks Miller brooks.devin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:55:41 EDT 2008

harmon - do you have any specifics on the conversion of a diesel to run on
ethanol?  i have a 1980 MB 300SD that I converted to run WVO, and I like the
idea of cattails, considering we have 2 ponds and springs and potential for
more in some wetlands here (central pennsylvania).  doing the conversion was
the first i worked on cars, but i'm a farmer and a brewer, so i have a good
amount of mechanical experience and feel pretty confident that i could do a
conversion to ethanol if i had a good resource.  know any websites/books?

brooks