[permaculture] Groundhogs!

DGilsen at aol.com DGilsen at aol.com
Sat Mar 22 03:41:06 EDT 2008

I found pooping, and piddling down gopher holes  really grosses  them out and
sends them packing, no fooling, its not scientific but it  really works.
While on the way to the out house, with a chamber pot in  hand I saw a gopher
scoot down its hole.  I poured the  contents down the hole and each time I took
the nights offerings if I saw a  gopher hole I dumped it down the  hole, it
saved me a long  trudge on a frosty morning to the out house and no gopher ever
seemed to  use the night soiled holes..heheeheeheehehh. One draw back though
tomato  seeds do not digest and alas I had volunteer tomatoes at each abandoned
hole  come summer.  Oh well we all must suffer.
Carol

Home.