[permaculture] China & Tibet

J. Kolenovsky garden at hal-pc.org
Thu Mar 20 01:37:47 EDT 2008

Larry, must know me too well. I am passionately gone with a samauri
sword in my mouth to stick it up some sino.    Eeee-yaaaa!  Love chopped
suey. Here, Dali, hold this for me.
------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 17:41:02 -0400
From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflj at intrex.net>
Subject: Re: [permaculture] China & Tibet
To: permaculture <permaculture at lists.ibiblio.org>

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

> Those G D Chinese need to leave those Tibetans alone before Higher
Power
> steps in.

Anti-War Protest, San Francisco
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-4873

Aparrently a peaceful protest with large banner stretched across the
street
which was met with some beating of protester(s) by the police. Read the
blog to find out more.
Here's a snippet from a typical right wing wannabee asshole (this ought
to get you going J.):
" Click to view obamasucks's profile 	obamasucks  // 3 minutes ago
These people should be arrested for wasting the city's resources. Police
have crimes to attend to, not a buch of whiny
lazy asses who have no respect the country that they live in.
Furthermore, these morons do not deserve the freedoms that
our brave troops are fighting for and have fought for many times in the
past. All of the freedoms that we have today are
the result of past wars. In this instace, each one of the soldiers
enlisted into the miltary on their own. There was not
a draft for the Iraq war. Army elistment/re-enlistment is up 25% over
the last 3 years. These are the real people that
make this country what it is, not a buch of crybabies lying in the
middle of the road. Move on folks, some people
actually do business in S.F. and don't have time for your nonsense. Show
some pride for the U.S.A. or GET OUT PLEASE!!!!!! "

End of permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 24