[permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....

Harmon Seaver hseaver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 20:22:30 EDT 2008

   Actually, the timing of the protests is totally because of the
Olympics. That's the point, eh? And yes, the athletes really have a
moral imperative to boycott the games -- you can't seriously mean that
some stupid sports are more important than the suffering and oppression
of the Tibetans???
   Frankly, considering what all is going on in the world, I really
don't think we can afford the time, money, and energy spent on spectator
sports anymore. Think of what the cost of GHG are for putting on this
Olympics!