[permaculture] Boycott the Olympics ....

lbsaltzman at aol.com lbsaltzman at aol.com
Wed Mar 19 18:03:17 EDT 2008

I hardly think that being fair to?the Olympics and the athletes?is worth stopping the protests in Tibet.? Tibetans has suffered decades of torture, murder destruction of their culture and occupation. They will never have a better chance to embaress the Chinese government and fight for their freedom than now. The Greek games involved stopping senseless wars between sovereign states. That is not the same thing as what is happening in Tibet. Tibet is being crushed by the Chinese and the people are enduring horrors beyond comprehension.