[permaculture] permaculture Digest, Vol 62, Issue 23

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Wed Mar 19 17:47:44 EDT 2008

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

> I have never seen Larry not post something. Got the flu Larry?

Showing restraint, J. I'd be willing to post regular updates on the situation in Tibet
but only if noone objects. We were on a new track with nearly everyting ontopic and I do
not want to change that. The events in Tibet (and Burma) are or should be particularly important
to the entire world. Really, what's going on there is no different from what went on in Nazi Germany,
Cambodia, Russia under Stalin, slavery in the United States of America, ethnic cleansing of the American Indians
so why not keep your attention rivetted on the actions of the chinese thugs?