[permaculture] China & Tibet

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Wed Mar 19 17:41:02 EDT 2008

J. Kolenovsky wrote:

> Those G D Chinese need to leave those Tibetans alone before Higher Power
> steps in.

Anti-War Protest, San Francisco
http://www.ireport.com/docs/DOC-4873

Aparrently a peaceful protest with large banner stretched across the street
which was met with some beating of protester(s) by the police. Read the blog to find out more.
Here's a snippet from a typical right wing wannabee asshole (this ought to get you going J.):
" Click to view obamasucks's profile 	obamasucks  // 3 minutes ago
These people should be arrested for wasting the city's resources. Police have crimes to attend to, not a buch of whiny
lazy asses who have no respect the country that they live in. Furthermore, these morons do not deserve the freedoms that
our brave troops are fighting for and have fought for many times in the past. All of the freedoms that we have today are
the result of past wars. In this instace, each one of the soldiers enlisted into the miltary on their own. There was not
a draft for the Iraq war. Army elistment/re-enlistment is up 25% over the last 3 years. These are the real people that
make this country what it is, not a buch of crybabies lying in the middle of the road. Move on folks, some people
actually do business in S.F. and don't have time for your nonsense. Show some pride for the U.S.A. or GET OUT PLEASE!!!!!! "