[permaculture] cob mixing?

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 16:11:47 EDT 2008

Dear All,
Try using handles on the corners of the bill board tarp and your neck, back,and arm muscles don't get sore. The thigh is what's used.
Ray

Scott Pittman <scott at permaculture.org> wrote: I'm not clear why one would have big rocks in the clay??  I have always
screened my clay before mixing.  I t can be done with hardware cloth up to
1/2 inch and it should pass the mortar mixer test with no surprising jerks.

Scott Pittman
Director
Permaculture Institute
www.permaculture.org