[permaculture] cob mixing?

cuauhtemoc landeros descendingeagle at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 15:12:01 EDT 2008

Ive had some friends that used a mortar mixer, they said that it works but if theres larger rocks in your clay the mixer might catch and give you a mighty jerk so be ready. Make sure you get insurance on your mixer they experienced some hefty dents from stubborn rocks. If its a time and manpower thing go for the mixer but if you can dance your walls into creation dance on.............................
Cuauhtemoc