[permaculture] Free Tibet - Support from the athletes.

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Sun Mar 16 22:09:23 EDT 2008

The thing to do would be to convince as many athletes as possible attending the Olympics to carry
Free Tibet banners on their athletic suits and larger ones as a group. If I were one of them I would
happily forego participation at that and future events, after likely being banned, for using such an important
opportunity to take a stand and show support for the Tibetan people by wearing my banner into the stadium,
and onto the track or into the infield.