[permaculture] [Fwd: BD Now! Prayer for the Tibetans, was Re: News about blablabla]

Lawrence F. London, Jr. lflj at intrex.net
Sun Mar 16 18:23:46 EDT 2008

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: BD Now! Prayer for the Tibetans, was Re:  News about blablabla
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2008 21:41:29 +0100
From: Anders Skarlind <Anders.Skalman at telia.com>
To: Biodynamic Food and Farming Discussion <bdnow at envirolink.org>

Adding emphasis here.
Anders

At 20:09 2008-03-16, I wrote:

Finally, if there is something we can do for the Tibetans, I would
rather suggest to pray for them. This is not my best subject, but
here is an attempt. And whatever you think this is intended to be
without any specific religious affiliation ... but improve as best as you can.

Oh Lord, if it be thy will and in resonance with the order of the universe
Help the Tibetan people through this difficult time,
And protect them from punishment and violence,
And in due time let them have their freedom and integrity again
Amen / OM /