[permaculture] Seed or Plants for tropical Mexico

cuauhtemoc landeros descendingeagle at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 16 01:39:48 EDT 2008

Hello, sorry for the incredible delay in response but things get mighty busy. I am in Willits Ca currently due to lack of funds in Mexico. However where I am going to do my permaculture/natural building/education/medicine is in Sayulita, its north of  Puerto Vallarta about an hour. Thank you so much for your resources and help. What might be your movement in the permaculuture realms?
Thanks again and many blessings and good energies.
Cuauhtemoc Landeros