[permaculture] American activist and feminist Starhawk denied entry and deported from Israel.

Wesley Roe and Santa Barbara Permaculture Network lakinroe at silcom.com
Sat Mar 15 00:17:28 EDT 2008

hi Kathleen
         This is a PR , it is not from Starhawk and the picture is a
stock picture that someone put with the article. Yes I would love a
picture of Starhawk 2008 in the article she is beautiful strong women
, she is a friend and when she last visited and we walk on the beach
all I could hear as she breathed was the wheezing from getting
directly tear gassed as she help and protested at all the WTO
protest. She believes in facing power directly that means marching
directly to the barriers this screws you health for life, but she
seems to have a strong spirit. A worry about her health.

hope this shares some light on her and please google for the real
starhawk you want to see, you won't find a picture that shows this amazing soul

wes