[permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles? svo pollution?

Charles de Matas cdematas at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 12 14:47:15 EDT 2008

I think other things can be done with WVO.  People who have tried it in biogas digesters have reported good results in increased methane production.  If there are problems using it in vehicles in cold climates, then maybe people in those climates should use it as a heating fuel to heat their homes.  Maybe there is some efficient burner that will burn it cleanly and provide heat.  I've read about something called a babington burner that might work.

Charles.