[permaculture] carbon sequestration

trevor william johnson john2116 at msu.edu
Wed Mar 12 11:21:32 EDT 2008

>>  What do you call someone who secretly takes payments from a big
> company when working at a university doing research on a subject
> that is
> a big threat to that company? And then publishes a report that is so
> incredibly phony and erroneous that it's ludicrous?
>     I call that type of person a despicable cheat, fraud, crook, and
> liar. Someone who should be booed off the stage whenever and whereever
> he dares show his disgusting face. The disservice he has done to the
> environmental movement in general, and the biofuels movement is
> particular is so horrendous that he should literally be tarred and
> feathered and run out of town on a rail anywhere he shows up.

Positivistic approach?  I yield to your point.  And I believe in the
Law of Attraction.  That which is like, unto itself itself is drawn.
If we deal with the people we disagree with like you are suggesting
will further draw the line in the sand and polarize the conversation
of sustainability further.

Trevor