[permaculture] carbon sequestration

Harmon Seaver hseaver at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 11:13:05 EDT 2008

trevor william johnson wrote:
> In my research of SVO in diesel engines i have seen data that
> reflects our conversation in that thread.  His results about the
> energy gain from ethanol, wvo/svo and biodiesel i believe reflect the
> novelty of this research, how deep you do the energy accounting and
> not a dodgy person.

    What do you call someone who secretly takes payments from a big
company when working at a university doing research on a subject that is
a big threat to that company? And then publishes a report that is so
incredibly phony and erroneous that it's ludicrous?
    I call that type of person a despicable cheat, fraud, crook, and
liar. Someone who should be booed off the stage whenever and whereever
he dares show his disgusting face. The disservice he has done to the
environmental movement in general, and the biofuels movement is
particular is so horrendous that he should literally be tarred and
feathered and run out of town on a rail anywhere he shows up.

--
Harmon Seaver