[permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles?

Pat Meadows pat at meadows.pair.com
Tue Mar 11 10:30:49 EDT 2008

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:32:48 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

>I made apost today on the same list about an additive I learned about thatallows one to use veggie oil without a conversion.  That site, in caseyou're interested, is http://www.dieselsecret.com/index.html.  If you hear about positive or negative feedback about this, please let me know.

The fact that 'secret' is part of their website's name would send red
warning flags up for me.  Many red flags.

Pat
-- Northern Pennsylvania
http://www.entire-of-itself.blogspot.com/
'Every one of us can do something to protect and care for our planet.
We should live in such a way that makes a future possible.'
 - Thich Nhat Hanh