[permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles?

steveread at free.fr steveread at free.fr
Tue Mar 11 03:09:37 EDT 2008

http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_svo.html#mix

These people have a few opinions on the VO additive dose and go thing, and they
don't seem to think that it works.

Theres lots of mythology around this, a friend told me that he simply filtered
the oil then mixed it 50:50 with diesel, so I strated stocking up, the people
above believe that this is a recipe for engine disaster.

One project that we have in mind is to use surplus electricity to run a "bingo
fuel" producer http://jlnlabs.online.fr/bingofuel/html/bfr10fr.htm  I wondr if
anyone has experience of this. We're not looking for over-unity or anything
magic like that simply a reasonably efficient way of transforming electricity
into a vehicle fuel.

SteveR