[permaculture] Used cooking oil vehicles?

Britt Pastor spirithouse at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 14:13:31 EDT 2008

Hey all,
Not sure if this is the right list to post to, but I thought if it isn't
someone on here might know the right place.

I want to buy a deisel car/truck and convert it to run on used cooking oil.
While I've read a little about it (and there was an article in a NY paper
some months ago about a restaurant owner who is doing just that here), I
really would like to connect with some people in my area who are doing the
same thing.

Does anyone know of anyone doing this, esp in the NYC area?

Thanks,
Britt